Writing-in-Discipline (WID) Questions

How do I get WID credit?

Effective Summer, 2011, all 400 level courses, except 402, are designated as WID. To receive WID credit you MUST REGISTER for both CLJ 301 and any CLJ 400 level course, with the exception of 402.

How do I know if I am registering for the correct course that will be linked to 301?

Be sure to enroll for the undergraduate version (for 3 credit hours) of the 400 level class.

What if I enroll in CLJ 301 but do not enroll in a connected 400 level course?

You will have to drop CLJ 301 or you will receive a No Pass grade. If you have any questions, please speak with the Social Science Advisor about correction your registration.