FAQ WID Questions

How do I get WID credit?

Effective Summer, 2011, all 400 level courses are designated as WID. To receive WID credit you MUST REGISTER for both CLJ 301 and a CLJ 400 level course.

How do I know if I am registering for the correct WID section?

In order to obtain WID credit, the WID instructor (listed under CLJ 301) must be the same instructor you are taking in the 400 level class. Be sure to enroll for the undergraduate version (for 3 credit hours) of the 400 level class.

What if I enroll in the incorrect section of CLJ 301?

You will have to enroll in the correct section of CLJ 301. Please speak with a Social Science Advisor about correcting your registration.