Gregory M. Matoesian, PhD
Director of Graduate Studies
Criminology, Law and Justice
Building & Room:
1007 W Harrison St.
Office Phone Voice:
- Matoesian, Gregory M. 2001 Law and the Language of Identity: Discourse in the William Kennedy Smith Rape Trial. New York: Oxford University Press. 267pp
- Matoesian, Gregory M. 1993 Reproducing Rape: Domination through Talk in the Courtroom. Chicago: University of Chicago Press. (Chicago Series in Law and Society edited by John Conley and William O’Barr). 256pp
- Matoesian, Gregory M. (2013) Language and Material Conduct in Legal Discourse. Journal of Sociolinguistics 17, 5: 634-660.
- Matoesian, Gregory M. (2012) Gesture’s Community: Social Organization in Multimodal Conduct . Language in Society 41, 3: 365-391.
- Matoesian, Gregory M. (2008) Role Conflict as an Interactional Resource in the Multimodal Emergence of Expert Identity. Semiotica.171, August: 15-49.
PhD University of Missouri-Columbia